Free tickets & merchandise with MyPass!
MyPass by Six Flags - What's in this guide?
How to Join & Track Six Flags Rewards
Total Time: 2 Minutes
Six Flags Rewards Available On:
• SoLoyal iOS App
• SoLoyal Browser Extension
• SoLoyal Desktop & Mobile Website.
Step #2 Select Six Flags: Select Six Flags from the list of SoLoyal supported loyalty programs.
Step #3 Join MyPass: You’ll have the option of joining MyPass. You can also link your existing account.
About Six Flags Rewards
Six Flags Rewards is the loyalty program of Six Flags, accessible through your MyPass account. Members earn points which can be redeemed for food, merchandise, special discounts and experiences at Six Flags. Rewards include free food and ice cream, free tickets for your friends, free game play, free tube rentals at the waterpark, and free go-kart and coster rides.
Membership TiersThe 4 membership tiers in Six Flags Rewards are known as Gold Plus, Platinum, Diamond, and Diamond Elite. These membership tiers are different from the 3 levels of Season Passes at Six Flags.
EligibilityAny U.S. Resident who is over the age of 13 can participate in the Six Flags Rewards loyalty program. However, park employees and Six Flags Season Pass holders are not eligible to participate in Six Flags Rewards.
Earning PointsThere are a variety of ways to earn Six Flags Rewards points. We'll cover them here:
• 3 Points Per 'Check In' at rides via MyPass
• 6 Points Per Visit at specific show performances by checking in via MyPass (you can check in no more than 30 minutes before a show starts and no more than 30 minutes after a show ends)
• 25 Points Per Dollar on food and merchandise by presenting your membership card via MyPass
• 50 Points Per Visit to your home park (or home parks within 50 miles)
• 100 Points Per Visit to parks outside of your home parks
Bonus PointsIn addition to the regular points-earning opportunities provided to rewards members, Six Flags offers bonus points opportunities from time to time. For example, during bonus points periods, you can earn double or triple points on buying promotional items. You can also sometimes earn bonus points by entering rewards contests or by adding services onto your membership such as Dining Passes, or The Flash Passes. Other bonus points opportunities include:
• Visiting the park on Member Appreciation Day
• Bringing a friend on Member Appreciation Day (including when using a Bring a Friend Free coupon)
• Buying discounted tickets for your friends online
• Installing and using the Six Flags App via MyPass
• Referring friends who become members and when they stay in the program for 2 months (you'll find your Membership Referral Code inside of MyPass)
• Participating in sweepstakes and surveys
• Reading the Six Flags newsletter
• Engaging with the park's sponsors
• Adding a backup payment method to your Six Flags MyPass Account
Which parks give me points for visiting?You can earn 50 points for each day you visit the following Six Flags parks:
• Six Flags Over Texas (Arlington, TX)
• Six Flags Over Georgia (Austell, GA)
• Six Flags St. Louis (Eureka, MO)
• Six Flags Great Adventure (Jackson, NJ)
• Six Flags Magic Mountain (Valencia, CA)
• Six Flags Great America (Gurnee, IL)
• Six Flags Fiesta Texas (San Antonio, TX)
• Six Flags America (Bowie/Mitchellville, MD)
• Six Flags Discovery Kingdom (Vallejo, CA)
• Six Flags New England (Agawam, MA)
• The Great Escape and Splashwater Kingdom (Queensbury, NY)
• Hurricane Harbor Arlington (Arlington, TX)
• Hurricane Harbor Los Angeles (Valencia, CA)
• Hurricane Harbor New Jersey (Jackson, NJ)
• Six Flags White Water (Marietta, GA)
• Waterworld Concord (Concord, CA)
• Darien Lake (Darien Lake, NY)
• Frontier City (Oklahoma City, OK)
• White Water Bay (Oklahoma City, OK)
• Wet 'n' Wild Phoenix (Phoenix, AZ)
• Wet 'n' Wild Splashtown (Houston, TX)
How to Redeem PointsRewards at Six Flags are distributed via vouchers called eCoupons. Every time you have an available reward, you'll get an eCoupon assigned to your Six Flags MyPass account which will have specific redemption instructions included. If you have your MyPass linked to SoLoyal you'll be able to see your available rewards within your main SoLoyal dashboard. Note that you can only redeem 1 eCoupon per transaction and it cannot be combined with any other coupons or offers.
Points & eCoupon ExpirationPoints expire 18 months after they are earned and eCoupon rewards expire 6 months after they are issued. If your Six Flags MyPass account is linked to SoLoyal, you'll be notified in advance of any points or eCoupon expirations.
Please note that this loyalty program typically works for all your purchases at Six Flags, but some exceptions may apply. And while you're exploring MyPass, check out SoLoyal's recent blog post about Season Passes to Six Flags.
Six Flags Rewards Login
Join and login to your MyPass account. Track Six Flags Rewards and hundreds of other amazing loyalty programs directly through SoLoyal. You won’t need to download the MyPass app or login to the MyPass website to keep track of your Six Flags rewards.
Six Flags Rewards Credit Card Login
Six Flags Rewards Sign Up
What are the MyPass Benefits?
Free tickets & merchandise
Free Ice cream
Free tickets for friends
Free game plays
Free tube rentals at the waterpark
Free go-kart or sky coaster rides
What are the MyPass Rules?
With SoLoyal you can automatically track your Six Flags account, including your rewards balance, rewards or points expiration, current status and what is needed to reach your next reward as a member of the MyPass loyalty program.
As part of their membership program, Six Flags provides many achievable loyalty reward. Member benefits are separate from membership rewards and are always able to be earned or redeemed based on your activity.
MyPass awards its members 4 status levels. It has 6 benefits that you’ll be able to utilize during your membership.
Group ticket sales are not eligible for earning rewards.
Acme Markets: Acme for U
Hautelook: The Nordy Club
Cafe Rio: My Rio Rewards
Outback Steakhouse: Dine Rewards
Red Robin: Royalty
Cold Stone Creamery: My Cold Stone Club
West Elm: Key Rewards
Charlie Brown's Fresh Grill: Handshake Club
Safeway: Safeway for U
Bravo Cucina Italiana: myBravo Rewards
Potbelly Sandwich Shop: Potbelly Perks
TaylorMade: TaylorMade Rewards
Marciano: Guess List
Columbia: Greater Rewards
Pottery Barn: Key Rewards
Samsung: Samsung Rewards
Fresh Step: Paw Points
Champps Americana: MVP Program
Marble Slab Creamery: Slab Happy Rewards
Taco John's: Taco John's Rewards
CVS Pharmacy: ExtraCare
Michael Kors: KORSVIP
Papa John's Pizza: Papa Rewards
Rocky Brands: Rocky Rewards
The Fresh Market: Perks